If the last few years have brought anything, it's the message that we need to be living more sustainably, with less plastic and less waste.
As more Refill Stations for groceries and earth-friendly household goods continue to become available, the message is simple: bring your own containers, weigh the produce you want, and only pay for what you need. This cuts out waste, because you don't need to over-buy, and removes the need for plastic bags and other excess packaging.
Plus, you don't have to decant your shop when you get home - your stylish glass jars can go directly on to your kitchen shelves!
- Material: Glass and iron
- Measures: H11.5 x D13.5 cm
- Volume: 575 ml
- Glass part of jar can be washed in dishwasher
- Lid should be washed by hand
- Not for microwave and oven
- Perfect for storing rice, nuts and other dried foods in the kitchen; cotton balls in the bathroom and a multitude of other tiny bits and bob around your home.